It's All In The Details

Events by Brea
Being an event planner is really all about creating memories that people get to carry with them for the rest of their lives. In some small way, I get to be a part of people's lives forever. One of the ways I can do this is by adding tiny personal details to every gathering I plan. Taking the time to make something that represents some aspect of my client life is really special to me.

Details like personal photos, mementos, or representations of meaningful places in the world mixed in with the decor help to add personality to a party. You can add more detail by printing personalized labels for favors or custom printing details to be used in table centerpieces. For a Paris themed party, I printed Chanel 5 labels, attached them to pretty colored bottles, and added them to the tables. It was an easy, but interesting touch.

Photo Courtesy of Rick Herns Productions


Comments